Google Coral USB Accelerator 人工智慧 USB加速器
- 評價 (0)
- Google Edge TPU ML 加速器協處理器
- USB 3.0 Type-C插座
- 支持主機CPU上的Debian Linux
Coral USB Accelerator是一個USB設備，可為您的系統添加Edge TPU協處理器。它包括一個USB插槽，因此您可以將其連接到任何基於Linux的系統，以執行加速ML推理。板載Edge TPU是由Google設計的小型ASIC，可提供低功耗的高性能ML推理。例如，它可以以功率有效的方式執行最先進的移動視覺模型，例如400 FPS的MobileNet v2。
Coral USB Accelerator
The Google Coral USB Accelerator brings powerful ML inferencing capabilities to existing Linux systems.
Featuring the Edge TPU — a small ASIC designed and built by Google— the USB Accelerator provides high performance ML inferencing with a low power cost over a USB 3.0 interface. For example, it can execute state-of-the-art mobile vision models such as MobileNet v2 at 100+ fps, in a power efficient manner. This allows you to add fast ML inferencing to your embedded AI devices in a power-efficient and privacy-preserving way.
Models are developed in TensorFlow Lite and then compiled to run on the USB Accelerator.
Edge TPU key benefits
- High-speed TensorFlow Lite inferencing
- Low power
- Small footprint
Coral is a division of Google, that helps you build intelligent ideas with our platform for local AI.
- Google Edge TPU ML accelerator coprocessor
- USB 3.0 Type-C socket
- Supports Debian Linux on host CPU
- Models are built using TensorFlow
- Fully supports MobileNet and Inception architectures though custom architectures are possible
- Compatible with Google Cloud
Edge TPU ML accelerator
- ASIC designed by Google that provides high performance ML inferencing for TensorFlow Lite models
Arm 32-bit Cortex-M0+ Microprocessor (MCU)
- Up to 32 MHz max
- 16 KB Flash memory with ECC
- 2 KB RAM
- USB 3.1 (gen 1) port and cable (SuperSpeed, 5Gb/s transfer speed)
- Included cable is USB Type-C to Type-AU
Run on-device ML inferencing on the Edge TPU designed by Google.
Works with Debian Linux
Connect to any Linux-based system with an included USB Type-C cable.
Supports TensorFlow lite
No need to build models from the ground up. Tensorflow Lite models can be compiled to run on USB Accelerator.
The Coral USB Accelerator must be connected to a host computer with the following specifications:
Any Linux computer with a USB port
- Debian 6.0 or higher, or any derivative thereof (such as Ubuntu 10.0+)
- System architecture of either x86_64 or ARM64 with ARMv8 instruction set
Raspberry Pi is supported
- Only Raspberry pi <2/3 Model B/B+>
- While USB 3.0 provides the fastest performance Raspberry Pi only supports USB 2.0
|ML accelerator||Google Edge TPU coprocessor|
|Connector||USB Type-C* (data/power)|
|Dimensions||65 mm x 30 mm|
* Compatible with Raspberry Pi boards at USB 2.0 speeds only.
Supported Operating Systems
1 x Coral USB Accelerator